Effective Date: April 1st, 2016
What Personal Information does Bugsee, Inc. collect?
Bugsee, Inc. collects information you voluntarily submit to the Service, such as, the information we collect when you register for an account: your name, email address, payment related information (credit card number, physical address, etc.), etc.
In addition, we may automatically receive and store certain, anonymous types of information whenever you interact with the Service.
Such information may include the user’s IP address, domain server, and type of Internet browser. We may also use “cookies” to track your experience and use of the Service.
Much of the foregoing information is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data. That said, this information may be compiled (or organized) with personally identifiable information you submit to the Service (such as, for the purposes of creating user profiles).
How does Bugsee, Inc. use the information it collects?
– Provide the Service: Your information will be used primarily to provide you with the Service.
– Improve the Service: Your information may be used by us internally to improve the Service and develop new products, services and features.
– Other Uses: Your information may also be used by us as set forth in the next section.
Will Bugsee, Inc. share any of the personal information it receives?
Bugsee, Inc. only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Bugsee, Inc. in the following circumstances:
– You’ve shared your information as a result of giving feedback within an application using Bugsee, Inc.’s services. We only share this information with the developer of the application, in order to assist you and the developer in communicating.
– Protection of Bugsee, Inc. and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Bugsee, Inc., our employees, our users, or others.
– Business Transfers: If Bugsee, Inc., or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Bugsee, Inc. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Bugsee, Inc. may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
– With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Website/Services
We take care to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.